2009年12月18日星期五

tired + boring

14/12 started to work..

jz bcos of him..damn

b4 spm i d plan 4 go out v my fren,learn drive car.............

but nw my schedule all full of suffer

all cancel d...haiz

everydy frm 9.30am work til 9.30pm

some1 ask me go yam cha n shopping oso refuse thm..

jz onl apologize...

14/12 tat dy,after finis my bc ppr

i straight away went to shop

til 9.30pm onl cn rch home

luckily,my mum got took shirt 4 me..

arghhhhh....reli tired

my sis wan bring me go to kl,but...........

little egg went to genting....

he said vry regret...

y??

i oso dun knw

got chance to enjoy stil told me tis trip made him suffer

he treat me vri vri vri gud

like his gf...

he alwys knw tat wat i thnk about n wat i wan...

although i ask him dun buy thg 4 me whn he went genting

but he bought jor

nvm lo...jz accpt...

reli thnks him

after came back frm genting,he almost everydy come n find me

cos he oso felt boring,nid some1 chat v him

he came alwys bring some food 4 me..ice-cream,yao yao bing

没有评论:

发表评论